Little Shop – Road Trip is another edition of the Little Shop series. For those who know the other editions we must say that there are no great changes. Needless to say, the scenario and story of the game is about a road trip. You’ll be embarking a tour round across the States with your car and caravan, and in every stop you’ll be playing new levels. As you progress in levels you will go unlocking new roads to explore.
Beyond the story, the game could be categorized into the “seek & find” category. The story gives a frame for the game to develop, that’s all. Once you are playing the game what you have to do is to find certain items in different messy scenes. You must find at least 10 items at each location, and if you find 15 items you will earn a gold star. Items are listed in balloons at the bottom of the screen. If you get stuck at any moment you have three hints available to sneak a peek at what you are looking for. You can gain extra hints by finding hidden interrogation marks. There are also more helpful items to help you look, like the thermometer and the magnet.
When you first enter the game, you’ll be asked for a player name and then you’ll get to the main menu with the following options on it:
- Change Player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different profiles and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Start: to start playing the game in the story mode, after viewing the game introduction.
- Blitz: to start playing the game in this mode. Here you have to find the more hidden items in the less time possible.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like sound volume, music volume, and full/windowed screen.
- Rules: to view the how-to-play information.
- Trophy Gallery: to view your accomplishments in the game.
- Exit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.99 dollars, right from the Sun Bear Games Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need in order to run this game. Take a look to the list:
• OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista
• Memory: 128 MB
• CPU: P800
- It has great graphics and sound effects
- It's easy to learn playing the game
- You can buy it for an affordable price
- The interface is only available in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported